We Are Here To Help
Riverside House’s Residential Reentry Program assists men and women in making a successful transition from prison to the community. To accomplish this, we offer personalized programs that emphasize life issues such as employment, life skills, substance abuse counseling, and family reunification.
During enrollment in the Residential Reentry Program, residents live at Riverside House. In addition, they must participate in support services that may include educational opportunities, individual and group counseling, job search and placement, and substance abuse counseling.
Unique to our organization, and at the core of all programs, is the non-denominational message of God’s forgiveness. Our compassionate team and volunteers also focus on teaching accountability and restoring the broken bonds between the client and their family.
- Client orientation
- Individual assessment of history
- Individual program or treatment plan, including length of stay, client input, goal setting, and direction
- Bi-weekly and weekly counseling and program review
- Group counseling
- Referrals to community agencies
- Job interview coaching and employment skills training
- Rent collection from clients
- Recreational activities
- Voluntary Pastoral Care services
- Release planning and preparation
- Outpatient assessment and counseling for clients
Residential Accountability Includes
- Sign in/out computerized system
- Authorized departure/return times
- Verification of all pass requests
- Random drug and alcohol testing
- Employment verification
- Regular population counts
- Valid auto registration and insurance
- Verification of prospective residence
- Video surveillance of property
- Disciplinary procedures implemented as necessary
Residential Ministry Provides
- Personal Evangelism
- Church Services on the First Sunday of the Month
- Pastoral Counseling
- Bible Study/Discipleship
THE JOURNEY IS THREE STEPS AWAY
Talk with an expert and learn how to overcome legal and economical barriers.
Ask questions about our program and services.
Schedule a meeting to review your needs and challenges.
Consultation is FREE!